- Politics has consumed my life. Morning, noon, and night.
- Moving is awful and I have a very angry story to tell about a shitty Seattle landlord douchebag motherfucker goddamn. He took our home from us like some kind of 1950s Jimmy Stewart movie villain. Who grows up to be that guy?
- The new At the Drive-In is kinda balls, but also nostalgic. Conflicted.
- Jawbreaker is reuniting? And I'm poor? Man, rough year here in purgatory.
- Getting prepared to dissertate for the next year, go on the job market, become some sort of academic elite like the TV keeps warning you about.
- Working on multiple childhood trauma papers. Light fare.
- Might be teaching a poverty class in the fall? Nice change from teaching research methods.
- It's June and it's raining. C'mon Seattle, get with the summer program.
- Need working music suggestions. I've run through my catalogue. Usually prefer subtle, light... Cliff Martinez, Dixie Dirt, Six Parts Seven, or gentle songwriters... Malcolm Middleton, Eric Bachmann, Jason Molina. I'd say Bon Iver but that new one is an acid trip on mushrooms.
- I've been kind of obsessed with this John K. Samson song:
Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site so i got here to return the favor?.I'm attempting to in finding issues to improve my site!I guess its good enough to use some of your concepts!! gmail loginReplyDelete
I feel like this is spam...ReplyDelete